updated:
Added by .BONE.69.3K in Games > Android
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Game:
  • Detected platform: Android
  • Summary:

After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!

Written by 2H4T1462
Available in versions: Android
Family Guy The Quest for Stuff v1.2.2 [Free Shopping] (Size: 63.36 MB)
  FG_1.2.2_Mod_V1.apk 63.36 MB

Description

Family Guy The Quest for Stuff v1.2.2 [Free Shopping]
Requirements: 2.3.3 +
Overview: After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog!

What's New
Comic-Con is coming to Quahog! That means we've got celebrities and nerds. And nerds harassing celebrities. AND our characters harassing celebrities! Patrick Stewart, George Takei and many more stop by to sign autographs, create super heroes, and save Quahog? Save Quahog?! That sounds dramatic. That's because it is kinda! Why does Quahog need saving? I don't know! They just pay me to type exclamations!!

Modding:
free shopping, nothing else

This app has banner advertisements

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
63.36 MB
seeders:0
leechers:4
Family Guy The Quest for Stuff v1.2.2 [Free Shopping]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Family Guy The Quest for Stuff v1.2.2 [Free Shopping]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.token.ro:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://pow7.com:80/announce
udp://bt.rghost.net:80/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 3725CCE3CD69B443E234ADDC56BF60D0883D336C

Uploader Comments

.BONE.69.3K
Uploader
Uninstall or disable fb app and log in via browser

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

can we get a halloween upadate before the event is over tinyco has so many glitches dont want to waste my time till they get there shit figured out
how do you get it to work? is it going to work with the new halloween update or will i have to wait for another dl? i dont mind just happy to have this possibility. ive never used these before so i just open it and it goes from there or do i have to do anything special to make it work? has anyone been able to use this in the halloween event? love to all
He and or she is doing a great job. Can't wait to see more soon. As far as haters or baggers STFU. A Jay Computer Tech.
BONE is doing her\his best so shut the fuck up for the people who is nagging
How are you people so far behind already on Halloween. It just started so stop bitching you'll get it when he's done. Thank you bone. You do amazing Work!
October 5 I need to get the update for Halloween please this is killing me
could you upload a modded version of family guy the quest for stuff Halloween edition? cry
Please. Dying for it here so behind already.

hey, i'm using bluestacks. I'm not logged in through facebook. can anybody give me step by step to get this to work?
Thanks for this app man, really helps me !!! Much appreciated ;)
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug Open chat