The Walking Dead: The Game. Season 1 (2012) PC | RePack от R.G. Freedom

seeders: 51
leechers: 9
updated:
Added by AGenT47.43.45K in Games > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 9,566 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Summary:

Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, is given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life, he must protect an orphaned girl named Clementine and may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.

Written by Hand_of_Doom567.96K
  • add The Walking Dead to bookmarks
  • Release date:
  • Language: English
  • Show PC system requirements
Available in versions: PCXbox 360iPadAndroid
The Walking Dead: The Game. Season 1 (2012) PC | RePack от R.G. Freedom (Size: 3.4 GB)
  Data-1.bin 3.39 GB
  setup.exe 9.2 MB
  Redist

System Requirements

CPU: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
RAM: 3 GB RAM
VGA: ATI or NVidia card w/ 1024 MB RAM
DX: Direct X 9.0c
HDD: 2 GB Space Free
Sound: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Note: (Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics)

Description

http://s020.radikal.ru/i716/1508/20/55284685e3fd.jpg

Year of construction: 2012
Genre: Adventure, 3D, 3rd Person
Developer: Telltale Games
Publisher: Telltale Games
Interface language: Russian (amateur, Tolma4 Team)
Voice language: Russian (amateur, not full of GameSVoiCE, from 1 St to 5th episode. In 400 Days, dubbing, English)
Publication type: RePack
Tablet: Enclosing (RELOADED)

√ OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
√ Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent
√ Memory: 3 GB
• Graphics: TI or NVidia card w/512 MB RAM
• Hard drive: 4.7 GB available space
√ Sound card: sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 c

The Walking Dead consists of five parts, taking place in the same universe as the excellent comic book series by Robert Kirkmana. Play for Lee Everett, a convicted felon, received a second chance at life in a world ravaged by the dead. Among the animated corpses and the remaining survivors willing to take anything for the sake of their own safety, the protection of orphaned girls named Clementina will be expiation of sins for the main character in this world, housed in hell.

Features RePack

1. Do not cut;
2. do not recoded;
3. game archives do not re-packaged;
4. Installation time ~ 5 min.;
6. text and sound localization, Sewn by Tolma4 Team and GameSVoiCE;
7. Tested on Windows 7 (x 64 Ultimate);
8. RePack by R.G. Freedom

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.4 GB
seeders:28
leechers:10
The Walking Dead: The Game. Season 1 (2012) PC | RePack от R.G. Freedom

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: The Walking Dead: The Game. ... PC | RePack от R.G. Freedom

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
http://tracker.aletorrenty.pl:2710/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
http://thetracker.org/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: D626E7F216924DAEF8C84B4918116C853A73E8CA

Top Comments

HazemKhaled1270
This is NOT one of the best games,this is the BEST game ever rockrockrock
McWhiskers22
Here's what I understand (did not work for me):

1.delete the prefs.prop file from the Walking Dead directory
2.go to pack>WalkingDead102
3.copy all the files that has the word english on their names
4.paste it in default>localized>english
5.repeat steps 3-4 in WalkingDead103-6
6.go back to WalkingDead102 folder and make a new folder named Localized
7.go inside the Localized folder you created and make another folder named english
8.go back 2 steps (ex:your in WalkingDead102>Localized>english and if you go back 2 steps, you will go inside WalkingDead102 folder)
9.copy all the files that has the word english on their names again
10.go to the Localized>english and paste
11.repeat steps 6-9 in WalkingDead103-6
12.test the game

Am I right?
When I used that method every time I created a new game, it blackouts
and some of it are still russian

Also I have an alternate version of it (works perfectly for me!):

1.delete the prefs.prop file from the Walking Dead directory
2.go to pack>default>Localization>english and delete all the files inside
3.go back to pack>default and copy all the files that has the word english on their names
4.paste it in pack>default>Localization>english
5.go back to WalkingDead102 folder and make a new folder named Localized
6.go inside the Localized folder you created and make another folder named english
7.go back 2 steps (ex:your in WalkingDead102>Localized>english and if you go back 2 steps, you will go inside WalkingDead102 folder)
8.copy all the files that has the word english on their names again
9.go to the Localized>english and paste
10.repeat steps 6-9 in WalkingDead103-6
11.test the game

Use this only if the first method won't work

Last edited by McWhiskers, 9 months ago

anonymous
Shitty fucking torrent. Why the fuck does it have so many seeders and thumbs up? Even if you fix the game to work in English it still fucks up and becomes unplayable in Episode 3.
anonymous
Alright guys, I figured it out. Find the game files, probably in Programs (x86). Delete the file prefs.prop. That makes the screen black out. Then go into the Pack folder. Now, each folder, including default, has five files with the word english in it (WalkingDead102 has six). Copy all of them to default>localized>english. So far so good. Now, go back to the Pack folder. In each WalkingDead10-whatever folder, create a Localized file. Make an english file inside that. Now, copy each file with the word english in it from its own WalkingDead folder to it personal Localized>english files. And you're done. Worked for me.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

after installing the game the folder is The Walking Dead Season 1 and 400 Days bitch there aint 400 dlc. and episode 3 where you go to speak to chuck then glitch after talking to him what a pakshit bilbil
fucking annoying episodes full of bugs fix the damn episode 3 & 4 cuz i can't finish oh & i lost my whole save because i did rewind on episode 3 this is getting out of control man fix it
would anyone tell me how to fix the episode 3 glitch when talking to the guy in the front of the train cuz i'm stuck in there
paking shit i get black screen wid cursor showing even though i pollowed your instructions and deleted pref.prop
I followed the Language instructions completely and they worked , and i was easily able to play episode ! HOWEVER, after episode one, when i try to play episode two or any other episodes, the screen just went black. NO sound of the gameplay in the background. All i could see was a mouse that i ca control but that was it, a single mouse on a black screen. FYI: I ALSO DELETED THE PREFS.PROP FILE, SO DONT GIVE THAT BULLSHIT BACK! I really want to play this game CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?!
A LOT of bugs and glitches on the train in episode 3! huffy
At the front of the train when you talk to the guy about what he said to Clementine it bugs. Do you know a way around it?

Show More All

User Opinions

FalconSteve14.98K, mirkoni7667, vouxandre2242, Seana1175, mlkjrr504, sinophil05395, hookedm361, spilnerk10251, solabusca229, Angelliss128 ... And 237 more
blazebolt72593, karynemoreira1121, BobbyDiGiTAL575, LordDemous481, AssKicker009473, Shi-Nobi240, firthy69177, SiiK420107, email.galib76, AlexaJ61 ... And 61 more
Report a bug Open chat